21 July 2010

Finally~


This few days..all lk nt going well.. yesterday i broke my mirror n hurt my leg n my room is flooded cos of the heavy rain v thunder..n then 2day i hurt my finger by de stupid chopsticks..really shit it..==

Bt my mood was turn well..cos i meet her..Finally i meet her..my NS best friend's KEE YONG EN..i really miss her so so much..dis is de second time we meet after ns..Besides..we meet Melody too..


I enjoying my favourite BR icecream (World Class Chocolate)..thx to de voucher of melody..^^
after that we went to BBQ plaza to have our dinner..n tea at Starbuck before we went bek..i m thinking bot kah ying when i m drinking de starbuck chocolate..thk bek de ns time during she take away de starbuck coffee for yong en n me..quite sad cos she cnt join us just nw..i miss u lah kah ying..hope to c u soon..Tan Yong Qi..i miss u too..long time din heard from u dy..sms me when u free..


Kuantan..i will be bek on 29 july..n my fren who bek from matrix..must wait 4 me..must let me c u all b4 go bek there..



<3 Chocolate cream chip treated by <3 Yong En




<3 Melody n me <3 Sin Yee n me




<3 Yon g En n me




All of us <3



Pic take b4 we all went bek


<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment