06 September 2010

Happy Moment v THEM


Meet up my NS's friends~memang yes Pei wen, Sisi n Bryan at KLCC..

long time din c pei wen dy..she still dat funny n cute..hahax..

At last..i have to watch this movie too even through not that willing..==

just can said suan lah..haiz..

Piranha..

wtf..what a bloody movie..me rather go watch a ghost movie if compare this kind of movie..

took a lot pic too..hahax..anyway enjoy with them lah..

Sin yee n me

Sisi n me

Memang yes, macam yes n jellyfish

Joon ming n me


My birthday leh..1119..Guess where i take this???hahax..


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yong En's Birthday Celebration

Happy birthday to KEE YONG EN.. ♥ ya..hehex..

we all meet up at Sunway Piramid to celebrate her birthday..

Yong en, Miki, Aini, Kah Ying, Shu Wen, Cai Fun , Hui Chin, Sin yee, Bita, John and me..

they all so shocked n keep asking me y cut my hair..

anyway..i quite happy cos they like my new hairstyle..^^

ntg more can be write..just look at de photo we take ba..hahahax..


hahahax..happy to saw them again after NS

Cute yong en n me



Cai fun n me


Miki..me..Aini..Bita n John

美琪and美琪。。hahax..

Tu wen n me

Our geng..hahax..


Sin yee n me again..but i love this pic..so yeng!!!




♥ Hot Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment