02 July 2011

Bye June and Hi July

2.30am now~

i still sitting in the nearby KFC to on9..

and rushing for my proposal!!!

so sad i can't back to Kuantan this week,can't attend the Persatuan Mandarin's event and my grandpa birthday dinner..haiz!!!=x

finally JUNE gone!!!i hate june!cos there were too many unhappy n unlucky things happened!

So sorry to my dearest~i really wish to give u a surprised n celebrate birthday with u!!!but~~~suan lah..i know u had a very nice celebration with yours colleague~~=)

a mess accident happened~luckily i not get serious hurt but it make me cried!!!(cried till gao gao T__T) maybe i just can released out all my stress n unhappiness that suppress long time in my deep heart by this way~~i really feel better after that~

Okay~im okay now!!!hope JULY will be a better month to me~~

i miss Kuantan, i miss home, imy~~~=(

No comments:

Post a Comment