26 July 2011

6 days at Kuantan



Went back to Kuantan last week with my college friends to do our video shooting..

I do really miss my family~~since that 5 week din back home dy~~

Erm..the interested place of Kuantan maybe too little,that why we keep went to TC~~

maybe they love beach too much~~they seldom have the chance to see beach~~

the weather of Kuantan really Damn hot!!!!we have to go for our shooting under the HOT sun..

3 of us
My dear and me~~

my lovely friends~~they came TC to meet us during the shooting day~~muack muack~~

Our crew members,talents and Ying's mummy~~really thank you so much 4 the breakfast and souvenirs~~

They went back to PJ on thursday after done the shooting..but i stay until sunday to do my own things and spent some time with my family and friends..went back to my Tanah Putih to take my certificates~~by wearing formal attire but the guard not let me in due to the skirt!!!he said it too short!!WTF!!!!bo bian,back home to change my cloth then go 4 second time~~haiz!!!!

My 1119 certificate~

SPM real certificate~

hehex~~went to library~~no much changing~~many things still remain the same~~but finally the board got my name!!!u c it????2009 LAU MEI QI~~hahahax~~~

took in my car~~while waiting 4 my friend~~

hehex~~my hair getting long~~~i hope i can keep it til CNY~~

i cut my nails~~i know many of my friends would feel happy and love it!!!!but i will keep it back~~>_<
Back KL by bus~~the bus ticket~~12pm

This the things i need to carry~~OMG!!!it damn heavy!!!reach bus station then took the monorail to KL central and took bus again to KD~~it use almost 2 hours!!!however~~feel so glad i reach safely~~thank God~

The video still in processing~~still got the dancing part to shot,edit and design~~but the time is too little~~just left not more than 2 week then we have to pass up and present~~haiz~~really stress~~media law assignment and final presentation will be on next week~~then 9 of August will be the exam~~HOW to face it???no time to rest and breath!!!!anyone can help me???pray 4 me lah~~gonna to start with my assignment~looking 4 the next update~~add oil~~=D

No comments:

Post a Comment