20 June 2011

20.06.2011

Currently on9 at KFC with my dear Sin Yee and having my dinner here~~really pity that there r no internet service in the hostel!!!>.<

I got my sem 3 result 2day~~

This is it!!!2A2B1C!!!!GPA=3.25

seriously,i really not very satisfied with it..because of the Academic English!!!

There are no denying the fact,i got 4.0 for Business Comm and Advertising Principle..i really felt fulfill with it because i had put alot of effort on both of it..but because of the AE,it lower down my GPA!!!!FXXX it!!!!

Got the new timetable too,just took 2 subject Videography and Media Law in this short sem~~

hope can manage well with this both difficult subjects!!!

there are ntg go smooth!!!!i lost all my contact of my phone 2day!!!!DAMN it!!!please msg me and tell me who are u so that i can save the contact no~~PLEASE~~T_T

Just now went 4 gym with Catherine,cos i wanna released out all my unsatisfied by doing some exercise,felt better after it!!!

I am convinced that when bad luck went to the extreme, the good things will come to me!!!

i hope it happen to my lovely friends too~~especially to the EMO gang..dun emo dy!!!all will be alright~~cheer and recover soon!!!Friends are owas around and be there to give support forever~~~

GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST~~~let SMILE =)

1 comment: