27 November 2010

Play mode is ON

Assignment need to do b4 final exam :

Presentation Skill - Job interview

Intro to Mass Com : Final presentation about newspaper

Electronic Pre-press : CD cover design

Dat all i need to do it..

but from yesterday midnite..

my play mode is totally ON!!!

gamble v Sin yee, Firstkiss, Catherine and Darien them..

Firstkiss, Sin Yee and me play til 7++ morning..

finally reach the day i m waiting 4..

2mr 2mr i will be there..TAIWAN!!!!

yeah yeah~

so..i decided to throw away all de assignments, presentation, test and exam first..

enjoy my trip first oli burn oil to done all of it..hehex..

caring section 4 Sin Yee..no need sad lah..1 week without me oli..very fast geh..

study and sleep hard lah..hahahax..and 1 more thing..rmb to diet..

will miss ya so much..hahahax..

gonna leave my blog and pc 4 1 week..

miss ya much too..

Bye Malaysia and Hi Taiwan..hehex..

♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments: