19 November 2010

♥1119


Finally, i m officially 18 now!!!

this was the first time i din celebrate my birthday at Kuantan and with my parents

but i still enjoy my day with all of them..

First celebration with Yong En and Sin yee ♥

at SHOGUN Japanese Buffet Restaurant





Before and after~~




The dessert~look nice rite?bt actually the taste damn suck!!!!really!!!!


White coffee n Milo Ice~



Yong En and me~♥




Thx 4 the present from her..hehex..♥

of cos we took a lot of pic,take a look on it..hehex












After dinner we went 4 movie~

Yeah~yeah~yeah~♥


-Skyline-~quite suck and fake loh

countdown my birthday inside Yong En's car

received a lot of wishes from my lovely friends~♥


Xiao Qing and Yee Von came to my house when i just awake..

thx 4 the birthday song from them~♥


thx 4 the Secret recipe cake and the present from my Kuantan's friends♥



Blue Short pan and T-shirt from them and the dress from Sin Yee♥

Second celebration with my coursemate~


we went to Wong Kok restaurant

really gt a big surprised from them..

Thx Sonya who plan 4 me

thx Biicco,Pat Pat,Gyn,Fong sou,Amelia,Mun Ling and Fazrul..



Birthday cake from them~♥


Sonya n me~thx 4 the Sticky candy too~♥


Biicco n me~♥


Pat Pat,me, Gyn and Mun Ling~♥


Amelia,Fazrul,Patricia n me~♥




Thx 4 the BR icecream from Amelia and Faz..i love it so so much~♥


After dat,we went to cheong K for FREE!!!!♥





After the celebration with coursemate,

i went to 1u to meet up with my DEAR♥

thx a lot to her cos purposely came my area just 4 celebrate birthday v me..

thx 4 ur present a white color Padini's bag~i love it~muackzZzz


♥ ♥ ♥




unexpected we meet PEI WEN~wat a surprised~


of cos we took photo together b4 going bek..





Presents from my friends~hehex.. ♥

♥ ♥ ♥


#P.S : 8 days ♥

2 comments: