25 October 2010

Recently update



what i m done at de class today..

First assignment~t-shirt design

the theme i choose was LOVE LIFE


This was de magazine cover design i done last week..bt 4 me was failed lah..

nt nice at all..

____________________________________________________________________

25.10.2010

Happy birthday to Amelia n Fazrul



we celebrate their birthday at TGIF@The Curve..


The drink i order~>>Strawberry surprise

WTF..not surprised at all!!!not nice that i expected..


Pat pat n me.. so cute^^


Lynette, Pat pat, Amelia n me..


photo shot b4 we went bek..my classmates

___________________________________________________________________

22.10.10 - 24.10.10 ~Little escape

An little escape n break to hometown~KUANTAN

escape from the damn fucking boring n suffer college life..

i ❤ mum n dad

i ❤ Kuantan Food~

i
❤ my bed n blanket

i ❤ everything over there

___________________________________________________________________

1019 Her special day~

Happy birthday to Xiao Qing ak@ bbb..hehex..


present 4 her from me n Dear choy ying..

a piece of secret recipe cake v Sticky handmade candy and a card..


birthday girl and her presents..hahahax


BBB n me


# PS : 33 days

No comments:

Post a Comment