11 October 2010

Walau..i hated today class..

WTF!!!!this subject was killing us..DENG!!!

>> Electronic pre-press

we are learning to use the Adode Illustrator and Photoshop..

Is hard to manage it..plus the teacher teaching so so fast..we cant follow sometime..

luckily..there are no exam for this stupid subject..

but a lot of assignment have to done..

such as design T-shirt poster, magazine and CD cover design..


This 1 is the most easier and what the 1 i know to do for today class..

Shit loh..for the >>Presentation Skill class this Thursday..

we have to sing a song alone infront the teacher and all the classmate..

i still not prepare for it..what song should i sing???

JAY CHOU song???

OMG!!!



I hurt my arm last fews day..T.T

because of the damaged and stupid chair at Catherine house..

cause me fall down from it..T.T


latest photo of me..hehex..

change de nail colour to blue jor..

my hair long bit jor..hehex..


#P.S : 47 days

No comments:

Post a Comment