19 August 2010

Finish my first sem



Finally..i had finish my first sem ( just about 1 n half month i thk )

Malaysian studies is killing me..T.T

damn boring n hard..aduh..

This was all what i had done in this sem..

Malaysian studies individual n group assignments..Moral assignment n presentation..

n first time go 4 interview..damn scary men..maybe cos we r nt well prepare..hopefully will be better next time..

My individual assignment (3000++ words neh)



Group assignment..


Moral assignment that just done 2day

After the last class 2day, Sin Yee n me straight away taking bus bek to Kuantan..

yes!!!i m home!!!my sweet home..will stay at Kuantan about 10 days..

damn miss my family..my frens..cnt wait to meet them..hehex..n miss cinema so so much..movies time^^

but i cant keep enjoying n playing..

cos exam is around the corner..2 n 3 Sept..T.T

have to do revision..if nt den will gg..aduh..hope all will be alright lah..add oil..

No comments:

Post a Comment