08 September 2012

Random


My blog is dying..

Suddenly feel like writing something, so open my blog and write a new post. Should name it random?Ya random as my feeling now.

I'm still in holidays, yea maybe the very last sem break for me because i going to finish my Diploma soon. Going to further my studies? Continue with the degree? This the questions everyone asking me and this the question i'm asking myself too. Wondering why i cant found the answer. I'm so bored with study life seriously, don't feel like go back and live the same life. But what can i do after that? Working? I hope i can go for vacation after finished my diploma but money always the main problem :(( So the decision? Err, I'm still figuring out the answer.

Although in the holidays but still cannot totally enjoy because of the internship problems. Yea, i had try my best went here went there, contact this one contact that one to find some companies but the sucks thing is my lecturer who never prepare the offer letter for us. So everything now is hanging, what can i do just waiting!FUCK!going back to Segi next Monday for the last course registration and i hope all will going smooth so that i can start my intern's interview as soon as possible.

How to described my mood?i got no ideas~Emo?no, not really just always not in the good mood. What's the problem?I dunno~~~Sometimes, i will think about the end of the world. it's really happen? or it's just a joke? When it will be? How if it's really happened? Alot of question marks~~~Ya i know i'm thinking too much but i just can't stop myself to think~how good if i can control my mind so that i wont think somethings stupid, somethings that would let me down and sad. Finding ways to cheer up myself.

Buddies around me had go to different places to further their studies. No more yam cha gang, no more cheong k and no more lepak~~X(( Miss them so badly, hope that everything going smooth to them and remember to take good care buddies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment