03 December 2011

111119 ♥


sorry people, im just too busy with my assignments until no time to update my blog~~

i know that quite late to tell about my birthday~~~LOL

How was my birthday?Erm...actually nothing too special..just spend the day with my dear~~thank you for accompany me the whole day~~~dont forget the cake!!!ILY♥

thank you dear
Thank you for the early celebration from my besties, thank you for the cake and  the surprise~~seriously love you all girls~~

Thank you my lovely mami who gave a big birthday present to me, not just Jay Chou album plus ths Singapore trip too~~

My mum and me
Dear ying~~sorry i know u plan to celebrate birthday for me but i not there~~really sorry but i love you always~muacks~~

Thanks to my roommate, Biicco and dear bbb~~thank you so much for the birthday present~~

thank dear Sin Yee
thanks Biicco
thank ya dear BBB~~~=D

Have to thanks who called, message and wish me on Fb too~~thank with alot of love♥ i missed a call on that day, but i know u still remember my birthday, thank you~=)

 Lastly, the birthday wish???actually my wish dy came true before birthday thank god~~yea~i hope all of us get good result for the coming soon exam~everyone i love and care stay healthy and happy~~=)))

No comments:

Post a Comment