10 September 2011

Sem break IV

My sem break damn short for this time~~but i try to make it substantial and enjoyable..

is the time to relax and play when back to kuantan especially all my friend still at kuantan..hehex..

took alot of photo with my buddies but i not gonna upload here~~u can just take a look on my FB~~=D

Holidays = Movies time~~yeah~~

Love is the only answer with Theng and chee han~The movie i really want to watch,actually quite okay lah..a meaningful love story~~

Summer Love Love with Theng, Jiet and Gan~~Okay,no comment bot this movie loh..not really want to watch just because of some reason we watched it!!!@@

Colombiana with dear Ying, Yee pin and Chee han~~A damn nice movie lai weii~~strongly recommend~太强大了!!!

The Smurfs with family~~hehex~~

3D 1~~thank you mami~~

nice animation~~damn cute lah!!!i really addicted to this cartoon dy~~

la la la la la~~sing a happy song~~la la la la la~~ smurfs the whole day long~~

i dun thk this song annoying loh instead i love it so much~~muahahahax..

Bought this only RM 1 with the Combo 3~~

Hey hey~~happy meal~~

yup,lately often to MCD and order happy meal~~because of the toys!!!!Smurf smurfs toys~~


Singing Harmony~

Smurfette hair care~

Papa's potion~~


Clumsy's Magic wand~♥

I missed 1 of it lah~~the vanity in love~who got it???please give me if u got it~please please ~~thank you~

Not just playing only~~i got working too in this holidays~~



took during working~~too sienz dy~~

Thank you alot to my boss~~she is nice and caring..thank for the meal during working days~~

my phone got problem again and again~~so this the phone i using currently..haiz~~

2 week plus holidays really too short for me~~

started new sem again~~with the suck time table and subjects!!!

to my friends who r going to university~good luck and all the best~rmb take good care of urself~~gonna miss u all damn much~~i smurfs you all~~

for my form 6 buddies pula~~add oil 4 ur trial ya~~miss u all too~~smurfs smurfs~~

pray for myself~~hope all the problem can be solve asap~~~=/

No comments:

Post a Comment