09 January 2011

Cova Suite C-1103,i m bek!!!

finally..i m here..Cova Suite C-1103..

Said bye to my holidays..need to face my college life again n start a new sem..

Damn miss u all~a lot of surprised i gt when i reach here..many unexpected things had happened..just hope dat every things will be okay lah..

have my lunch v my eldest bro,his gf n his gf's mum..i m damn happy cos aunty said that i become fair jor!!!wat a great n good news 4 me~wakakaka~after dat we went to shopping..


trying clothes at nichii..Long dress~


finally i found the shirt i want..i like this so much..


bro bought this to me..

Besides, i get my new time table..



classes : 10/1/2011-15/4/2011

exam week : 22/4/2011-6/5/2011

Subjects :
~Advertising Principles
~Academic English
~Fundamental Photography
~Business Communication

i gt lock 2day morning n have no key to out..damn FXXX..thank Biicco alot cos take me the time table n register form n bring key to open de door 4 me..

okay..fine..dun want to angry anymore..let it flow..

1 comment:

  1. so from now on, you will learn to take many many nice photos yah? ^^

    ReplyDelete